My future job 

The job that I would like to do in the future, is work in the jail, doing reinsertion program to the people who are there. Why? Because I think that society treats them like they were the trash of the humanity, but, in some way, the people who are in prison are the reflection of a system of social exclusion. Following this logic, I think that the criminal system works under a punishment order, and not in a transformational and educational one. And I really think that the way to change people is through an educational and integrative process, and also giving them tools to be inserted in society. So, basically I would like to work in this area to make a contribution to the people who apparently nobody wants to help.
Obviously, this job it is related with the career I’m studying: anthropology. So I will do the two thing I like, studying human beings and their culture, and try to make a change.

I know that this job may look difficult, and it probably is, because you have to be a strong person, with emotional abilities, and ready to receive and see things you don’t like. But I really think that if I try hard, i will be fine. 

Comments

  1. I agree that the people who are in prison are the reflection of a system of social exclusion. It's a awesome job, would help a lot of people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, I'm so glad that you are so interested to contribute to society, especially in this areas that are so complicated. I hope you can do a lot of things and make a change.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts