¿A country i want
to visit?
If you
think with detention, this is a really tricky question to answer. Why? Because it’s
really hard to me think that in this whole universe exists someone who wants to
visit only one country. I mean, I wanna visit all the countries, even those that
don’t exist.
But if I’d
have to answer that question, I guess I would choose Rumania, Transylvania in particular.
Transylvania is an historical region locates in the northwestern-center part of Rumania (before the First World War Transylvania was a country, but after this event a decree established the union with Rumania)
Transylvania is an historical region locates in the northwestern-center part of Rumania (before the First World War Transylvania was a country, but after this event a decree established the union with Rumania)
This place
attracts my attention because it has the fame of being the place where vampires
live. The story said that vampires were the people who abandoned the orthodoxly
faith to be transformed in Christians.
In some ancient village people still believe in this like a fact. This region is also the place where Vlad Tepes III lived (the legendary count that inspired the character of Dracul
In some ancient village people still believe in this like a fact. This region is also the place where Vlad Tepes III lived (the legendary count that inspired the character of Dracul

Wow, now I want visit Transylvania!
ReplyDelete