A postgraduate course that i would consider taking in the future

Thinking about the future is always difficult because when you are in the university, the only thing that you actually can think is in the present, like “please god give me strength to keep studying and passing all my exams” but, leaving that aside, when in finish my career (and, believe, someday I would finish) I would like to do a postgraduate course about Literature.
This course it’s directed to the formation of specialist in the ambit of literature, and also in the management of theories and research methods that you should use if you are in that intellectual area. This postgraduate course consists in two areas of study, one (on my taste, the less interesting) it is focus in the theoretical- methodological area, and the other in the literary specialty. The literary specialty can be literary theory, Spanish literature, general literature, comparative literature, Hispanic American literature, and finally, Chilean literature. I would like to choose Hispanic American or Chilean literature (I think). 
The only problem that I could have is that the magister recommends that you have a degree on literature and humanities, and I’m studying anthropology. That doesn’t mean I can’t take it, only that it will be more difficult for me than for those who have studied that degree. 

Comments

Popular Posts