GPOY (gratuitous picture of yourself)
This picture is really important to me, basically for three reasons. The first is because I’m there, hanging out with my best friend: Belén (she is f#ckin crazy). The second reason is because this character or costume (I mean, the way we are dressed) reflect the true form of our soul. I’m not saying we are prostitutes (In case you had not noticed what the costume it’s about); I’m just saying that our spirit it is kind of… how I can say it… I think the first world for it is pimp, or maybe TRASHY. The third reason it’s because that night, we dressed that way to go to a costume party. The only problem was that this party was the last grade tradition, so obviously, was in the school. As you can imagine this means that the school was full of teachers, inspectors and, couldn’t miss: the headmaster. Actually I still remember the face of all the people when we arrived; three perfect prostitutes with our pimps. All the guys were dressed with superheroes, princess, animals, and even plants costumes.

I have to admit that the ugly, terrified and surprised face of my teacher gave me a little (okey, a lot) of laught, and I couldn’t help it said to her: “the private cost twenty dollars”. So… that’s my photo story, kind of embarrassing 



Comments

  1. I love it! i really like the story of your picture and what it means to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha It would be nice to see the faces of the teachers in that moment, good picture. There is nothing like do crazy thing with your best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo and nice story hahaha it looks funny to do and watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really said that to her! asdfñ I'd like to have seen her face
    And the plants costumes too

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, cool, i would like be there to do show with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice picture! i wish i could be there and see you in that nice dressings:) bless you and belén jj

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts