Things that i’m really into


Things that i’m really into

Actually, this is a very interesting topic because in this exactly moment of my life, i’m really obsessed with one thing: death.
This may sound strange and creepy, but it’s the true. In fact, it’s quite horrible. The thing about death that makes me constantly think on it, is the link that has with the aging process. The way we grow old (in every moment) it’s simply  frightening. I mean, i feel that time passes so fast that every second that happens is a step closer to death.
This idea (fear) has been very present in my mind lately. Some nights I wake at 3 AM, Thinking about death. In ocassions i became so distressed, that I get tachycardia and I can’t go back to sleep in hours. I’m also really obsessed with the danger of being hit in the Street, and die in front of everybody (that kind of death would be horrible).


However i’m also really interested in books, series, movies and all that kind of stuff (I'm not as depressed as I look). for example, Lately i’ve been very involve with the books of a french writer, called Michel Houllebeq: his literature it’s very controversial and gloomy. And i’m also (as always) obsessed with Woody Allen’s movies.


Resultado de imagen para muerte              Resultado de imagen para muerte

Comments

  1. Oooh, when i was a kid, like 8 years old, in new year, listening the clasic, "un año mas, que mas da(8)" i started to think in death for first time, i got depressed very hard in the middle of the celebration :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's heavy. Long ago, when I was a kid, there was a time when I thought the same thing about death, I was depressed too, but when I gone out to travel, I forgot those thoughs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts