My favorite concert
When i was little
(ten, eleven years old) i was a big fan of Michael Jackson, but when i say a
big fan, i really mean it. I had all the albums, my room was full of posters of
him, and also, I had books and photos.
Michael died in
2009, so I couldn’t see him on a concert. His last album was “This is it” and he died before his tour.
But the people who
worked with him in the album: his producers, musicians, dancers and the rest of
the stuff organized a tribute tour of “This
is it” in 2010.
That was my
first concert, and I dare to say the best I have ever been. As I was little,
naturally, I went with my parents. I remember that the event took place at the Movistar
Arena stadium, locate in Santiago city.
Actually, now I’m
remembering, the whole thing was really sad, because I was very nervous, but
Michael Jackson wasn’t even there, he was dead.
So, that was my
favorite concert experience.
at least you went to the tribute :c
ReplyDeleteMichael is still alive in our hearts ...
ReplyDelete