Most embarrasing thing


The most embarrasing thing i’m willing to admit


One day i was in the bus, coming back from the school, alone as always. I usually sat in the back seats, and that day wasn’t the exception. The day was really horrible, because it was raining and also, it was very cold. So when the moment of getting out of the bus came, I tried to go down but my feet got tangles in the door of the bus, so I fell to the floor. As if that weren’t enough embarrassing, my feet got stuck when the door of the vehicle closed, so I couldn’t get up. The bus started to move and I was hanging from my feet, so I started to move with the bus. I was screaming for help, but quickly my feet got out of the bus, and I stayed alone on the streets. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life because in the bus stop was the boy of the school that I loved. And he watched the whole scene, and started to laugh. After that I didn’t want to get on a bus again.


Resultado de imagen para hombre atrapado en un bus

Comments

  1. HAHAHA SWEET!! keep it up the good the work and send love to ur friend Michael from my part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so terrible! I also lived something like that, it was awful :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha after all, I wasnt the person with the worst luck, but I also have a lot embarrasing moments like this XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha i feel really bad with your story, i almost cry with it:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think if that happened to me i would die of embarrased

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts